We have sold EVERY HOME we listed over the past several years. Our 10-year average success rate is 94%, well above the market average and the mega-teams.
A home that shows great, is priced correctly and is properly marketed will sell. Here’s how we do it!
Nobody does more marketing of your home that we do. NOBODY. Our customized marketing program includes up to 30 different marketing strategies depending on the specific property.
Some highlights include:
- Unique property website
- Paid social media advertising
- Exclusive Zillow/Trulia syndication tools
- Professional photography including aerial photos when appropriate
- Text based home information and lead capture system onsite and through digital marketing
- Professional staging when needed
- Cutting edge IDX and syndication systems to maximize online exposure to public home search websites
- Listing syndicated to all other Realtor websites
- International website syndication
- 24-hour access to showing appointment service
- Directional signage where permitted
- Direct marketing to the most active agents
- Virtual assistant to respond to leads quickly during off hours
Meet with us to learn how you benefit from these various marketing tools!
Pricing and Preparation/Staging Advice
These two components could be the most important of the entire home sale process. A property that is not correctly priced or is not prepared to show well will not sell. But these are sometimes difficult conversations for Realtors to have with sellers, especially if they haven’t yet secured the listing. We have the experience to view your home as a buyer will see it and the confidence to be truthful about any changes that will make your home more marketable. We also have the local market knowledge, data and expertise to price your home correctly. The right price is one that attracts not only showings, but showings from the right buyers who will choose your home above all others on the market. A home that is priced right and shows well will sell. Getting there requires an experienced Realtor who is willing to be honest and a seller who is realistic about what will be required in order to sell. We view this as a partnership and pledge nothing but the best research and honesty in the advice we deliver.
Personal availability and accountability are a top priority for our team. There’s no reason you should ever wonder what’s happening with the sale of your home or what your Realtor is doing on your behalf. Throughout the process you will receive showing feedback, market updates, status updates on the closing process and other direct communication. We have system in place to assist in communication but don’t use technology as a replacement for the telephone or in-person communication!